Tuesday 7 January 2014

Hexagon update




It's day 7 of the hexagon a day crochet along,am still being naughty and so far have 10 hexagons done. Have been joining them as I go but at my craft group last night we were discussing the fact that this method means carrying the whole thing with me,it's not a problem now but things will get heavy in a few months time!!! That being said am loving how it's turning out,joining method included,the little bit of colour that spikes into the next hexagon is really pretty.



  I love joining as I go,I think I will continue in this vein and it can become a home project when it gets too cumbersome to take to craft groups. I really need another project so that I don't do too much too soon on this blanket.i have picked up my pastel granny squares which are probably destined to be cushion covers,not sure yet. Am just enjoying the colours.




No comments:

Post a Comment