Monday 10 June 2013

Hi this is my first post,welcome to my blog which will be mainly about my many crafting hobbies with a bit of life thrown in for extra flavour! The latest thing i have made is a hat for Stamford tea party's Mad Hatter tea party. This was made from kitchen sponges and felt with a little help from my trusty glue gun, these were then glue gunned onto badge pins and attached to a furry hat.


This is the first five battenburgs done only ten to go!


I did want to mess with it more but everyone said it would detract from the battenburgs , so i resisted.

I have also been making little birds from needle felting, takes me ages as i have arthritis in my hands but as long as I don't go too mad I think it helps to keep my fingers active. I have also started making budgies, hopefully to be earrings but haven't a picture yet.



Likkle ikkle ikkle birds!


No comments:

Post a Comment