Thursday 7 November 2013

Sunshine

Every rainbow heralds the sunshine so it makes sense that my next crochet item should be the sun!
My partners niece does sign language for babies and wanted a 3D sunshine for the song you are my sunshine,after some online perusal I found the perfect pattern,lo and behold I already had it in my magazine stash!!!


The magazine crochet gift list which I think I bought last year is packed full of fun projects for various occasions,am itching to do the gingerbread house next if can find the time among other projects!

The pattern for the sunshine was part of a pattern for a babies mobile


I decided to keep it simple and just make the sun,changing safety eyes for crocheted eyes for extra safety. I crocheted a strap on the back so the sun could be held easily during the song. 


Very happy with the result and apparently the babies love it!






No comments:

Post a Comment